What are we looking for?
We are looking for a highly skilled and ambitious Molecular Biology Scientist. The right candidate will believe nothing is impossible, and that given the right opportunity, their hard work and adaptability will allow them to achieve the highest standards, delivering world-class science, commercial success and patient impact.
At Mogrify, you will:
- Work closely with a small team to continue to develop and transform our cell transdifferentiation platforms and provide pivotal molecular biology expertise for our lentivirus platform.
- Play an important role contributing to new and ongoing cell therapy projects.
- Work as a central part of the R&D team, conducting process optimisation and scientific wet lab research independently, as well as contributing to wider project groups.
- Analyze and interpret experimental data from multiple experiments, identifying problems and resolving technical issues.
- PhD or graduate in Molecular Biology, Biological Sciences, Biotechnology or related discipline, with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in academia or private sector.
- Substantial experience in molecular biology and cell biology techniques.
- In depth experience of assay development.
- Show attention to detail in the planning and execution of experimental work.
- Experience in virus molecular biology would be an advantage.
- Able to plan and prioritize own work in order to meet deadlines.
- Proven ability to work independently or within a collaborative team setting.
- Team player, self-motivated with positive thinking with a “can-do” attitude.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
How will you be rewarded?
We look for great, not good, rewarding hard work with upper quartile remuneration and a highly competitive benefits package including:
- Contributory pension (8%)
- Health and dental insurance
- Share options scheme
- Income protection
- Life assurance
- 25 days’ annual leave (increasing to a maximum of 30 days)
How can you apply?
If this sounds like you and you share our core values, and you can also bring something new to our culture, we’d love to share our journey with you. To learn more and apply, please send your CV and a covering letter stating the title of the position you are applying for to email@example.com.