What are we looking for?
We are looking for an ambitious Manager to join the Immunology team. You will be leading a team focused on cutting edge technology, working on cell and gene therapy projects. The right candidate will believe nothing is impossible, working as a role model within the Immunology team.
At Mogrify, you will:
- Provide high-level scientific expertise and vision for new and ongoing Immunology projects, contributing to all project phases from experimental design through to execution and reporting;
- Work as a pivotal part of the Immunology team, performing and conducting complex scientific wet lab research independently, as well as part of a wider project group;
- Manage a high-performing team of scientists working across a number of different projects;
- Lead and support new business initiatives, working alongside the business development and executive leadership team to achieve key program objectives.
- Extensive experience and in-depth knowledge in Immunology, typically with a PhD (or equivalent experience) with over 10 years of follow-on experience;
- Demonstrated scientific leadership, with a track record of successfully delivering projects on time and on budget either in an industrial or academic environment;
- A minimum of 5 years direct managerial experience, with demonstrated success in the formation and management of scientific teams and projects;
- Effective scientific and team leadership skills, including the development and mentorship of high performance scientific teams;
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), influencing, and interpersonal skills;
- Proven ability to engage constructively with colleagues internally at all levels across different departments as well as externally;
- Team player, self-motivated, with positive thinking and “can-do” attitude.
How will you be rewarded?
We look for great, not good, rewarding hard work with upper quartile remuneration and a highly competitive benefits package including:
- Competitive Pension
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Share Scheme
- Income Protection
- 25 Days Holiday
How can you apply?
If this sounds like you and you share our core values, and you can also bring something new to our culture, we’d love to share our journey with you. To learn more and apply, please send your CV and a covering letter stating the title of the position you are applying for to email@example.com.