ENTERPRISE TUESDAY at BABRAHAM RESEARCH CAMPUS
We are privileged to live in an ecosystem suffused with ‘great science’, but does the greatness of the science necessarily translate to the success of the innovation that arises from it?
Sometimes it seems to be more about: timing and whether it is the right thing at the right time; who drives the translation and commercialization; who invests in the translation and commercialization; whether a business model is as innovative as the science and whether the driving entrepreneurs are able to pivot the science and business model to match changing external factors.
Chair: Dr Andy Richards CBE Board Chairman, Babraham Research Campus
- Prof Joanne Hackett Chief Commercial Officer, Genomics England
- Dr Darrin Disley OBE CEO, Mogrify
- Dr Michale Bouskila-Chubb MBA Head of Business Development, Healx
- Dr Chris Torrence CEO, Phoremost
- Dr Catherine Elton CEO and founder, QKine
- Dr Robert Tansley Partner, Cambridge Innovation Capital
- Dr David Grainger Partner, Medicxi
CJBS Enterprise Tuesday talks are open to everyone but prior registration is essential.
Registration: 6:00 – 6:25 pm
Panel discussion: 6:30 – 8:00 pm
Networking: 8:00 – 10:00 pm
This is a joint event between Cambridge Judge Business School Entrepreneurship Centre and Babraham Research Campus.